- Domestic parcels are shipped via Australia Post.
- Express Shipping takes 1-2 business days (excludes weekends).
- Please note that due to COVID-19 Australia Post is experiencing delays and your package may take a little longer to be delivered.
- Complimentary express shipping on all Australian orders.
- Australia Post Express International Shipping flat rate of $30 and delivery within 2-5 business days.
- Australia Standard Post International Shipping flat rate of $15 and delivery within 6-14 days.
- Australia Post Express International Shipping flat rate of $40 and delivery within 2-5 business days.
- Australia Standard Post International Shipping flat rate of $20 and delivery within 6-14 days.
- If your country does not show up at our checkout please email email@example.com and we can assist.
Each Elso Jewellery piece is made to order and can take up to 12 business days to create. Elso Ceramics and Elso Studio pieces are ready to send and will be dispatched within 2-3 business days of your purchase.
If your order is urgent please contact out Customer Care team before you make your purchase and we will try our hardest to meet your request, however, we cannot guarantee that all orders can be fast tracked.
- The delivery times provided are estimates only.
- Please ensure you enter the correct delivery address or your parcel may encounter delivery delays out of our control. Elso Collective can not be held responsible for incorrectly entered delivery addresses.
- We will attempt to update any incorrect order details, however some orders cannot be adjusted. In the case that your order is processed you will need to contact the delivery service to update / redirect. Customers will be responsible for any re-delivery fees incurred.
- To ensure the safe delivery of purchases we always use express post with signature upon delivery. Please ensure there will be someone to sign for your package when it arrives or that the post collection card can be left in a safe place.
- Our delivery service runs Monday to Friday, Elso Collective is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed in transit.
- All local customs, import duties and fees are to be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Orders cannot be returned to sender and Elso Collective will never pay these customs charges on your behalf. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Elso Collective will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us within 10 working days of receiving the goods should there be a fault. If there is a fault with the goods received let us know straight away by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.